The Assistant Quality Manager will be based in Zhuhai, China.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Establish and maintain close, smooth and excellent relationship with customers.
- Supplier quality management, responsible for supplier’s performance to achieve Quality Excellence, push supplier’s continuous improvement.
- Be able to make and optimize the quality management system, strengthen the quality target management, to achieve the quality objectives and vision
- Continuous improving of the quality assurance, quality improvement, quality system and cultural construction business
- Drive customer corrective actions by carrying out root cause failure analysis
- Monitor the product acceptance levels as seen by the customer and ensure that appropriate preventative measures are taken
- Solve customer quality issues thoroughly and timely to achieve customer satisfaction
- Provide Supplier performance information
- Translate the sourcing strategy into the Supplier action plan
- Reviews discrepancy reports and implements corrective actions.
- Reports progress to customers as required
- Confers with engineering about quality assurance of new products designed and manufactured
- Ensure periodic audit is done to measure the efficiency of the quality function
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Bachelor Degree in engineering or equivalent experience depending on the Region
- Working experience in the relevant field of Quality and Supplier Management for at least 6 years
- Ideally working experience as QM auditor Supplier, System, Process audit
- Strong problem-solving skills and methodology, such as 8D, FA etc.
- Proficient and knowledgeable in all areas related to the Quality Assurance function
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent business acumen
- Excellent at oral & written English
- Strong cultural awareness and ability to work with people based in numerous locations and/or countries.
- Excellent leadership, presentation and analytical skills
- Understanding of process engineering in PCB field
- Supply Chain Management
Multek does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Multek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Multek does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Multek provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Multek will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Multek.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.
Multek, a wholly owned subsidiary of Suzhou Dongshan Precision Manufacturing Co., Ltd (DSBJ), is a leading value-add manufacturer of printed circuit board technologies offering a broad spectrum of PCB engineering and manufacturing expertise including high density interconnect, multilayer, flexible circuit and assembly solutions. Built upon a foundation of rapid response, technology leadership and high reliability solutions for PCB fabrication electronics design and manufacturing, Multek enables customers to take products to market quickly through early engineering, advanced technology new product introduction, and volume production through a full range of high-performance products, materials, and solutions.
For more information, please visit www.multek.com