The Senior Environemental Health & Safety Engineer will be based in Zhuhai, China.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Track the changes on EHS legislation and assess the company's compliance status.
- Develop / revise EHS procedures as needed, in order to ensure compliance with regulations and conformance to international standards.
- Coordinate EHS training planning, prepare EHS training materials and assist plant EHS to cascade the training.
- Coordinate emergency response drill planning, assist plant EHS to implement the drills.
- Conduct EHS audits and inspections in the Plants of Multek.
- Oversee EHS incident management process, take lead of / participate in incident investigation as needed.
- Support plant EHS as needed.
- Conduct supplier EHS audits.
- Implement EHS initiatives to promote EHS culture, to support project EHS and other activities, as needed. Requirements
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Familiar with China EHS legislation and OSHAS 18001 (or ISO 14001) Standard, and the good practices to implement those in the plant.
- Capable of developing / revising EHS procedures.
- Capable of EHS training, inspection, audits, and driving improvements as needed, and recording the activities.
- Good to organize emergency response drills / exercises.
- Capable of investigating incidents and documenting the related materials. Education : Bachelor Degree or above,major in engineering or science. Language :Can read and write English Computer Skills : Good to use MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Experience : 5 years or above
- Desire to learn and put them into practices,
- High ownership of responsibilities.
- Good communication skills, good at problem-solving.
- Environmental Health & Safety
Multek does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Multek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Multek does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Multek provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Multek will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Multek.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.
Multek, a wholly owned subsidiary of Suzhou Dongshan Precision Manufacturing Co., Ltd (DSBJ), is a leading value-add manufacturer of printed circuit board technologies offering a broad spectrum of PCB engineering and manufacturing expertise including high density interconnect, multilayer, flexible circuit and assembly solutions. Built upon a foundation of rapid response, technology leadership and high reliability solutions for PCB fabrication electronics design and manufacturing, Multek enables customers to take products to market quickly through early engineering, advanced technology new product introduction, and volume production through a full range of high-performance products, materials, and solutions.
For more information, please visit www.multek.com