The Process Engineer will be based in Zhuhai, China.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Product building process optimization, project FMEA and control plan preparation, process problem analysis and shooting, related 8D report preparation,
- New product process optimization and NPI trail run yield monitor and improvement, process problem shooting and improvement,
- Have wave soldering process experience on machine set up and process problem shooting, prefer if have selective wave soldering machine and process experience,
- Assembly tooling design and optimization, new material evaluation, pre-bending machine, ACF bonding machine, ink jetting machine maintenance and using printers.
- Note: This job description reflects essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict the number or types of tasks that may be assigned or reassigned during the conduct of business.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or other relevant engineering.
- At least 3 years’experience in PCBA/FPCBA manufacturing field, prefer to FPCBA assembly experience,
- Good skills at assembly process definition, good at IE skills and LEAN experience,
- Good at AutoCad CAM350 and other office software operation,
- Good at command of written English, Spoken as well Good interpersonal, communication, presentation skills,excellent at team work.
Multek does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Multek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Multek does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Multek provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: Saly.Qiu@multek.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Multek will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Multek.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.
Multek, a wholly owned subsidiary of Suzhou Dongshan Precision Manufacturing Co., Ltd (DSBJ), is a leading value-add manufacturer of printed circuit board technologies offering a broad spectrum of PCB engineering and manufacturing expertise including high density interconnect, multilayer, flexible circuit and assembly solutions. Built upon a foundation of rapid response, technology leadership and high reliability solutions for PCB fabrication electronics design and manufacturing, Multek enables customers to take products to market quickly through early engineering, advanced technology new product introduction, and volume production through a full range of high-performance products, materials, and solutions.
For more information, please visit www.multek.com