The Industrial Engineer will be based in Zhuhai, China.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Design production floor layout and improve output.
- Coordinate the resources of cross department or process.
- Floor layout design and new set up new production line.
- Evaluate and introduce NPI manchine, process or product.
- Auto production introduction and process/ production efficiency or other project improvement.
- Measure standard man-hour and labor cost.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Bachelor or above degree, major in industrial engineering or industrial management.
- More than 2 years of IE working experience in electronics, automotive, and machinery industries.
- Proficient in lean production mode, have successful implementation programs experience, and have rich experience in on-site IE management.
- Be aware of cost and efficiency, simplification and standardization.
- Have strong analysis capabilities of production line manpower, equipment evaluation.
- Strong overall management ability, strong communication and coordination ability, strong execution ability, be able to work under great pressure.
Multek does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Multek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Multek does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Multek provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Multek will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Multek.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.
Multek, a wholly owned subsidiary of Suzhou Dongshan Precision Manufacturing Co., Ltd (DSBJ), is a leading value-add manufacturer of printed circuit board technologies offering a broad spectrum of PCB engineering and manufacturing expertise including high density interconnect, multilayer, flexible circuit and assembly solutions. Built upon a foundation of rapid response, technology leadership and high reliability solutions for PCB fabrication electronics design and manufacturing, Multek enables customers to take products to market quickly through early engineering, advanced technology new product introduction, and volume production through a full range of high-performance products, materials, and solutions.
For more information, please visit www.multek.com