The Senior Account Manager will be based in Zhuhai, China.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- The Account Manager is responsible for ensuring the successful execution of customer programs by cross-functional teams including Sales, Field Application Engineers (FAE), Cost Engineers, Front End Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers, Process Engineers, Supply Chain Management, Customer Service, Quality Assurance and more.
- As a natural leader with excellent communication and good customer-facing skills, the Account Manager will be based in our factory, constantly and proactively checking on teams required to contribute towards an on-schedule, within-budget and to-specifications delivery.
- As a Account Manager, you not only direct a number of programs at any given time, but also may be assigned to more than one account’s program or programs.
- Regular liaising with customers is expected.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Prior contract manufacturing experience required, and previous Box Build experience will be a significant advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in one or more of the following roles:
- Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Customer Success Manager
- Client/Service Delivery Manager
- Inbound Product Manager
- Account Representative/Manager/Executive
- Field Application Engineer
- Factory/Production Management
- Demonstrates mastery of program management knowledge in relation to other functions and a complete understanding of program management. Demonstrated ability to successfully influence senior level management, executives and key clients. Strong negotiation skills required.
- Familiarity with Six-sigma, Zero Defect (Kaizen), Project Management Institute, or similar frameworks will be an advantage.
- A Bachelor’s degree with typically 3+ years of progressively advancing program management, account management, and/or factory operations experience. • Fluent in English (clearly speak, read, write) and Mandarin Chinese.
- Strong people and influence skills in managing virtual and dotted-line resources
- Ability to think independently and critically, as well as proactively. Self-motivated and able to thrive in fast-paced, unstructured and sometimes ambiguous situations.
- Prior experience working within a Multi-National Corporation and in a China location strongly preferred.
- Ability to work with internal teams and executive management as well as external customers to maximize mutual benefit.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to write well and make effective and persuasive presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, customers, and/or peers.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Account Management
Multek does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Multek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Multek does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Multek provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Multek will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Multek.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.
Multek, a wholly owned subsidiary of Suzhou Dongshan Precision Manufacturing Co., Ltd (DSBJ), is a leading value-add manufacturer of printed circuit board technologies offering a broad spectrum of PCB engineering and manufacturing expertise including high density interconnect, multilayer, flexible circuit and assembly solutions. Built upon a foundation of rapid response, technology leadership and high reliability solutions for PCB fabrication electronics design and manufacturing, Multek enables customers to take products to market quickly through early engineering, advanced technology new product introduction, and volume production through a full range of high-performance products, materials, and solutions.
For more information, please visit www.multek.com