The Senior Process Engineer will be based in Zhuhai, China.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Participate in launching new product to production line from pilot run to mass production
- Process new material/New equipment evaluation and draft report.
- Define process instruction and flow chart.
- Lead problem solving team and summarize issues, Analyze and collect data from shop floor data collection sheets
- NPI customer doc review, and feedback to customer, e.g NPI, PFMEA Control plan, SPC review and feedback
- Initiates corrective action requests as needed and tracks to satisfactory completion (Process audits, Process Top failures, manufacturing related)
- Take leadership in communication with other support groups.
- Review and control methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of machine/products/production equipment.
- Launching new product to production line from pilot run to mass production Development of Qualification plans, DoE plans and procedures, Evaluation procedures etc…
- Supplier technical discussions for new process equipment
- Attend Workshops and participate activities in that Coordinate work with other departments related to machine supplier or Material supplier
- Limit the use of Equipment. (e.g. conditional release or blocking of Equipment)
- Make training documents for Operator Management of Process relevant QMS Documents like Process instruction, Organized Reaction Plan, Checklists etc…
- Obtain and maintain EHS and other licenses and certifications for all operational equipment and utilities
- Introduce new material/chemistry to achieve process improvements
- Preparation for Hook Up, Bring in, and Installation of new equipment
- Readiness for Business trips, Supplier Visits, Customer Visit, domestic as well as abroad
- Readiness for work on overtime and even in nighttime in urgent cases and emergencies as per superior’s demand
- Readiness for work on Weekends in urgent cases and emergencies as per superior’s demand
- Recipe development, recipe maintenance and recipe management within the department
- Source inspection, Burn In, Internal Qualification, Customer Qualification and Machine Qualification including preparation of all related Documents (SOP)
- Training of Engineer trainees
- Write and maintain Fingerprint Document for Equipment
- Write Tool Specification for new Equipment
- Other Tasks
- Maintain Yield baseline and improve Yield Performance, Yield monitoring and Low Yield Analyses
- Drive best process flow to achieve yield improvement targets
- Continuous improvement to minimize run rates & throughput Attend Meetings and Conference Calls with Customers and Suppliers
- Cost reduction and Cost cutting
- Ensure proper pass down information, use Company tools and given templates for the information pass down
- Excursion management and follow up
- Follow up in the system with Internal Deviations (ID's). Make sure, they are closed in time and all required corrective actions are done and evaluated
- Perform internal role-specific Line Audits Releasing of Machines with focus on process excursion RC and recovery, validate the completion of supplier modification/engineering fixing. Final overview the process healthiness
- Report line status, work status and incidents, as well as problems and highlights to Superiors in a timely and accurate fashion
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Education/Experience Engineering (or equivalent) Degree from university or higher technical college
- Process engineering experience in HDI-PCB, Flex-Flex Rigid, IC-Substrate, Assembly, IC-Packaging or related industry skills
- Knowledge of quality tools like SPC, MSA, DOE, FMEA, CP, etc
- Good analytical skills with attention to details.
- Good stress management skills
- Knowledge of project management, data evaluation and design of experiments
- Fluent written and oral English (Mandarin would be of advantage)
- Good team working spirit and leadership skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Computer skills – MS Office Package (Word, Excel)
- Process Engineering
Multek does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Multek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Multek does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Multek provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: Dani.Liu@multek.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Multek will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Multek.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier.
Multek, a wholly owned subsidiary of Suzhou Dongshan Precision Manufacturing Co., Ltd (DSBJ), is a leading value-add manufacturer of printed circuit board technologies offering a broad spectrum of PCB engineering and manufacturing expertise including high density interconnect, multilayer, flexible circuit and assembly solutions. Built upon a foundation of rapid response, technology leadership and high reliability solutions for PCB fabrication electronics design and manufacturing, Multek enables customers to take products to market quickly through early engineering, advanced technology new product introduction, and volume production through a full range of high-performance products, materials, and solutions.
For more information, please visit www.multek.com